Last Day to Apply: June 30, 2020
Parts Manager – Automotive
Our booming dealership needs someone with at least 5 years of experience running efficient parts departments. Excellent pay and benefits are just the beginning. The opportunities for advancement and enrichment are almost limitless for a motivated, detail-oriented parts manager. And the time to act is now! Don’t put your career on hold for another minute. Contact us today and let’s get the ball rolling.
- Participate in operations/departmental planning
- Create annual budgets
- Reconcile daily parts invoices
- Track the daily gross sales of parts department
- Reconcile and report shortages and/or damage
- Reconcile parts/warranty return reports
- Provide on-the-job training for parts department staff
- Compile and analyze monthly management reports
- Maintain tight control over parts inventory
- Ensure the quality of customer service provided by parts department
- Coordinate parts marketing
- Calculate and submit monthly obsolescence reports
- Hold weekly department meetings
- Attend weekly manager meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License (must be insurable)
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
We are not your typical auto group. Here at Bert Ogden Auto Group, we actually look out for our community. Whether we are supporting a fundraiser through a local school or working with a local charity or organization, we are always doing as much as we can to improve South Texas. It’s good to know, that when you shop with Bert Ogden Auto Group, you are supporting a local business that keeps its money right here in South Texas.
We are proud to call South Texas our home, and with 18 different dealerships and 23 lines from which to serve you, we are bound to have a location in your neighborhood. We serve countless cities, towns, and communities including McAllen, Mission, Harlingen, Edinburg, and all points in between. If you live, work, or travel in South Texas, then allow Bert Ogden Auto Group to welcome you at one of our dealerships with open arms. We hope to work with you soon.