Fleet Sales Manager
FLEET SALES MANAGER
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Fleet Sales Manager
- Reviews, updates and manages inventory reports daily
- Prepares and reviews monthly plan with Sales Director
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with local businesses and retail consumers that require commercial vehicle fleets
- Creates and executes strategy for increasing market share
- Assists in the coordination of local events and promotions
- Assists in prospecting and qualifying new fleet accounts and retail consumers
- Maintains professional relationships with manufacturer
- Completes all aspects of the sales process including delivery of the vehicles
- Provides ongoing support for commercial leasing companies by providing product information and consultations on recommended models, trim, and up-fitter options
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience selling trucks and vans would be a plus.
MSOffice skills necessary.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid Texas Driver's License
(must be insurable)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to, handle, feel, or touch; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, climb or balance, and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
We are not your typical auto group. Here at Bert Ogden Auto Group, we actually look out for our community. Whether we are supporting a fundraiser through a local school or working with a local charity or organization, we are always doing as much as we can to improve South Texas. It’s good to know, that when you shop with Bert Ogden Auto Group, you are supporting a local business that keeps its money right here in South Texas.
We are proud to call South Texas our home, and with 18 different dealerships and 23 lines from which to serve you, we are bound to have a location in your neighborhood. We serve countless cities, towns, and communities including McAllen, Mission, Harlingen, Edinburg, and all points in between. If you live, work, or travel in South Texas, then allow Bert Ogden Auto Group to welcome you at one of our dealerships with open arms. We hope to work with you soon.