Service Advisor – Automotive
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
We are not your typical auto group. Here at Bert Ogden Auto Group, we actually look out for our community. Whether we are supporting a fundraiser through a local school or working with a local charity or organization, we are always doing as much as we can to improve South Texas. It’s good to know, that when you shop with Bert Ogden Auto Group, you are supporting a local business that keeps its money right here in South Texas.
We are proud to call South Texas our home, and with 18 different dealerships and 23 lines from which to serve you, we are bound to have a location in your neighborhood. We serve countless cities, towns, and communities including McAllen, Mission, Harlingen, Edinburg, and all points in between. If you live, work, or travel in South Texas, then allow Bert Ogden Auto Group to welcome you at one of our dealerships with open arms. We hope to work with you soon.