Quick Lube Technician - Bert Ogden Infiniti
Quick Lube Technician
If working on cars gets your gears moving, we’re ready to accelerate your career. As a Quick Lube Technician, you’ll start by inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly and thoroughly. We’ll provide you with the training and expertise to ensure you’re running optimally. With a little elbow grease, your career can go from zero to one hundred before you know it. At our dealership, the door is always open. And so are your options.
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities for high performers
- The capability to read/comprehend written instructions and information
- Familiarity with all aspects of automotive repair/maintenance
- A valid driver’s license and be able to operate manual transmissions
- Prior experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice would be highly desirable
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- The capacity to stand, stoop, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Work in the seated position for long periods while operating controls with arms and legs.
- The capability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Performing multipoint inspections and communicate additional service/repair needs to service advisors
- Servicing universal joints, grease fittings, and steering knuckles using grease guns
- Inspect fluid levels in steering gears, power steering reservoirs, transmissions, differentials, rear axle housings and shackles
- Checking tire pressure, adding water to radiators, and replacing oil and air filters
- Lubricating moving parts with specified lubricants
- Draining oil from crankcases and refilling with oil
- Inspecting all vehicles for additional repairs
About Our Dealership
We are not your typical auto group. Here at Bert Ogden Auto Group, we actually look out for our community. Whether we are supporting a fundraiser through a local school or working with a local charity or organization, we are always doing as much as we can to improve South Texas. It’s good to know, that when you shop with Bert Ogden Auto Group, you are supporting a local business that keeps its money right here in South Texas.
We are proud to call South Texas our home, and with 18 different dealerships and 23 lines from which to serve you, we are bound to have a location in your neighborhood. We serve countless cities, towns, and communities including McAllen, Mission, Harlingen, Edinburg, and all points in between. If you live, work, or travel in South Texas, then allow Bert Ogden Auto Group to welcome you at one of our dealerships with open arms. We hope to work with you soon.