Shop Foreman - Automotive
Join our team, join our family!
- Determine and discuss vehicle issues, current work and future needs with customers and service advisors.
- Monitor and coach service technicians
- Diagnose, maintain and repair automotive systems.
- Perform quality inspections, including test drives, of vehicles prior to returning them to customers
- Communicate directly with service advisors to keep customers informed of any additional service needs and provide an estimate for any new repairs.
- Execute repairs fixed right the first time.
- Working knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to accurately problem solve
- Toyota experience helpful
- Ability to train and build a winning team
- Strong leader
- Commitment to the customer experience
- Ability to prioritize and monitor shop
- Team oriented
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
We are not your typical auto group. Here at Bert Ogden Auto Group, we actually look out for our community. Whether we are supporting a fundraiser through a local school or working with a local charity or organization, we are always doing as much as we can to improve South Texas. It’s good to know, that when you shop with Bert Ogden Auto Group, you are supporting a local business that keeps its money right here in South Texas.
We are proud to call South Texas our home, and with 18 different dealerships and 23 lines from which to serve you, we are bound to have a location in your neighborhood. We serve countless cities, towns, and communities including McAllen, Mission, Harlingen, Edinburg, and all points in between. If you live, work, or travel in South Texas, then allow Bert Ogden Auto Group to welcome you at one of our dealerships with open arms. We hope to work with you soon.